transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|







transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|nounthe process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another : students intransition from one program to another | a transition to multiparty democracy.
Literature- passage in a piece of writing that smoothly connects two topics or sections toeach other.
Music - a momentary modulation from one key to another.
Physics - change of an atom, nucleus, electron, etc., from one quantum state to another, with emission or absorption of radiation.
verbundergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Good Morning 10/4

Good Morning family and friends, I hope the morning is treating everyone well.

I've been out of work since July 28th, The time off is beginning to weigh on me. For a while now I've had very little money and wasn't able to do much because of my injury - I wasn't even able to exercise!!!

Thanks to my writing, I've been able to use it as an outlet.

Today I'll Start my exercise routine again every morning as I was doing before the accident. Exercise does wonders for me!!!

In turn, it will improve my appetite, and as a result my eating will get better.

I need to grab a book too because I'm in the mood for a powerful, thrilling, and life-changing novel to read. The life of Pi was my last read ad it was excellent!!

Well, things to do - now I need to motivate myself to make them happen, thoughts into action.

Have a great day people.

Peace.

Choicemas-

I'll change that today!


No comments: