transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|







transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|nounthe process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another : students intransition from one program to another | a transition to multiparty democracy.
Literature- passage in a piece of writing that smoothly connects two topics or sections toeach other.
Music - a momentary modulation from one key to another.
Physics - change of an atom, nucleus, electron, etc., from one quantum state to another, with emission or absorption of radiation.
verbundergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello,

Peace-

Looks like the rain is coming and I know for some of us that means the day is over already.  

Rainy days for me are days that I can pay attention to those things that are dear to me.  

It slows everything down just enough to hear the background music to life.  


The rain  (I always say) washes the negativity away, so why not let it?


As a I look around and read posts and comments from others it seems the season's change has taken a heavy effect on many of us.  Days are shorter, nights are longer, the shade of darkness has been pulled, and the cold fronts are here.  


Many of us are at breaking points, feeling overwhelmed, or overloaded. Take some time to relinquish some of the stress. Do something to make yourself smile as well as others.  


There is plenty on my mind about several different issues, so you all know you will be hearing from me shortly.


Good day to you all, smile, and...


Peace.



No comments: