transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|







transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|nounthe process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another : students intransition from one program to another | a transition to multiparty democracy.
Literature- passage in a piece of writing that smoothly connects two topics or sections toeach other.
Music - a momentary modulation from one key to another.
Physics - change of an atom, nucleus, electron, etc., from one quantum state to another, with emission or absorption of radiation.
verbundergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Destroy & Rebuild would like to introduce...


Hello Universe,

Destroy & Rebuild is excited to present to you a featured author...  

     She is life. She is an artist, a writer, and an experience.  I have asked her to join me in bringing to you different sides of the diamond, to share her stories, her thoughts, and her philosophies.  I’m honored to share this forum with her, as I am sure she will present - to the audience- a well of possibilities for all of us who choose to listen.  We live what we learn and we learn what we live, and she articulates this through her words and vision.

Without further ado, I am pleased to present to the audience of Destroy & Rebuild… ‘Z’.

Allow me to reintroduce myself…

     My non-formal introduction to the world… I am…I have become and I will always be 'Z'. Every day I am… a mother, a friend, a lover of life and most importantly… I am 'Z'.  My ‘was’ is always complex to speak about… my ‘was’ is multifaceted… my ‘was’, I am still working on…it is still being written. I guess it’s kind of complicated to live two lives at once; one is still healing while the other dwells in real time.

     My ‘was’ is very angry, lonely, hurt and confused… every day that God gives me breath, I work toward becoming a better 'Z'. Until I am able to be at peace with many things that have happened, I will not be strong enough to dream with certainty.

     History teaches us that people struggle with good and bad, which has been the case since the beginning of the human race. Once you become strong enough to live life with a heavier “good” load, life is easier to bear. Not to say that life is easy… things, your life obstacles and goals are easier to manage.  I don’t want to give you too many of my philosophies in advance, my goal is to give you my truth in hopes to help you understand that life is complicated but there is hope… there is a way and there is absolution.

     One day when I grow up, I would love to inspire people to dream with certainty. There is plenty to look forward to within a lifetime… I realize that now.  Even when things are dark, there is light, there is greatness to anticipate but there is a need for spiritual balance. I’ve recently implemented this in my real time life. When I dream now, there are lenses to adjust and allow me to see what is next… and to be honest, my dreams are beautiful now. 

No comments: