transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|







transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|nounthe process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another : students intransition from one program to another | a transition to multiparty democracy.
Literature- passage in a piece of writing that smoothly connects two topics or sections toeach other.
Music - a momentary modulation from one key to another.
Physics - change of an atom, nucleus, electron, etc., from one quantum state to another, with emission or absorption of radiation.
verbundergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hold Up!!!!!!

HOLD UP!!!!
Did you just say I wouldn’t succeed?
HOLD UP!!!!
Thought my name was defeat
HOLD UP!!!!!
I know it’s hard for you to believe. Wait just one sec let me roll up my sleeves
HOLD UP!!!!
Let me explain this nice, and slow. Matter of fact have a seat, here we go
HOLD UP!!!!!!
I’ve walked in some dark places been the lowest I could be. Actually have been violated by men in my own family
HOLD UP!!!!
Been abandoned, misused and tossed to the wind. Had to learn early the world was cold and full of sin.
HOLD UP!!!!
See truth is, no one talks about the bad side of life, and if they do it becomes a 'spotlight on me' type situation. Never explaining that their testimony is a victory to be shared. That no matter how heavy the cross, God saved them through mercy and prayer.
HOLD UP!!!!
Am I touching a nerve??? Talking to real?? Am I like En Vogue 'Giving You Something You Can Feel'?? Are you worried that you’ve judged me while secretly judging yourself??
HOLD UP!!!!
I would go deeper, but that might draw tears. If you’re not already about to cry. best question I have is why???
HOLD UP!!!!
I SURVIVED!!! I’m victorious. I’ve succeeded I’m truly free. During those trials & tribulations I was giving a testimony. You're reading, You’re wondering how did she make it through.


I held Gods hand…..and held on to my mustard seed of faith that nothing is impossible without You.

No comments: