transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|







transition |tranˈzi sh ən; -ˈsi sh ən|nounthe process or a period of changing from one state or condition to another : students intransition from one program to another | a transition to multiparty democracy.
Literature- passage in a piece of writing that smoothly connects two topics or sections toeach other.
Music - a momentary modulation from one key to another.
Physics - change of an atom, nucleus, electron, etc., from one quantum state to another, with emission or absorption of radiation.
verbundergo or cause to undergo a process or period of transition.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

She Knows


Haunted by her eyes.  Imploring, unyielding, void of surprise.  
She knows...Acknowledgement resides inside of dilation.  Its boarders aligned by a condemning gaze subdued by disbelief clouded in haze.  

She knows...and she sees him in the glow of my soul, witnessing the saturation of his adoration in the translucency of my eyes and the confident exuberance of my stride and the sway my hips no longer disguise.

She hears me speak and in between the lines of words unsaid rests his smile accessorized by the subtle tilt of my head.  She analyzes my person, as she inquires within...why not me instead? 

She feels betrayed by Love, angry with Time, weak by Envy and poisoned in the mind.  I wish I could hold her as she articulated what she saw, heard and felt while penetrating her core.  Helping her to reach climax hidden behind circumstance.  Providing keys to unlock restricted doors, and encourage her to keep searching until she has found her definition of "MORE"…  

Because he's just enough for me.  Advise her to cease the search for him because he is within the warmth of my inner thighs and the dip in my breasts.  He is within my treasure and the yearnings of my existence.  He is within me and that is what I know.             

No comments: